Data Collaboration (Platform | Operations) is one of the six defined Data Management Capabilities.
Data Collaboration engages all data ecosystem stakeholders to reconcile complex requirements for data into a simple data set and infrastructure platform for management of the data supply chain.
- Engage with ecosystem stakeholders for comprehensive data requirements and supply chain management
- Create a controlled data distribution infrastructure
- Execute routine data distribution operations inclusive of reconciliation
- Integrate data management and data technology with the Enterprise technology infrastructure
- Partner with technology to mitigate operational risk of data ecosystem
Organizations that improve their ability to reconcile requirements for data and accurately share data across the ecosystem demonstrate better ability to respond to changes in business process, regulatory, and audit requirements.
- Business Process Integration
- Technology Roadmap Integration
- Regulatory requirements integration
- Control Function Requirements Integration
- Audit/Compliance Requirements Integration
- Data Supply Chain Management Construct
- Capability Optimization
- RACI Matrix
- Process Designs and End-to-End Process Integration
- Procedures Guide
- Process Performance Measurement