Data Management Program is one of the six defined Data Management Capabilities.
Data Management Program encompasses what’s organizationally needed to stand up and fund a sustainable Data Management Program.
- Empower the Data Management function in the Enterprise
- Establish the functional construct for Data Management
- Establish the Data Management Organizational Structure
- Establish a Program Management Office
- Secure funding
- Design and implement Data Management routines
- Engage stakeholders across the data ecosystem
- Develop program performance metrics
- Institute cost and benefit tracking
- Champion the data management function
Organizations that ensure the right people are involved in the Data Management program demonstrate the ability to eliminate the replication and misuse of data and improve their ability to integrate data based on enterprise standards.
Organizations that define and follow set processes and standard operating procedures including requesting, sharing, defining, producing, and using data demonstrate the ability to ensure the sharing of data aligns with enterprise standards.
- Process Optimization Framework
- Program Performance Metrics
- Operating Model
- Functional Construct
- Organizational Construct
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Funding Plan
- Communications Plan
- Training Plan
- Capability Optimization
- RACI Matrix
- Process Designs and End-to-End Process Integration
- Procedures Guide
- Process Performance Measurement