Data Quality is one of the six defined Data Management Capabilities.
Data Quality refers to the concept of fit-for-purpose data and the processes associated with the establishment of both data control and data supply chain management.
- Execute data profiling and grading
- Execute data remediation
- Deploy root cause fix (people, process, and technology)
- Establish data quality metrics and reporting
- Create and execute a data control framework
Organizations that build and formalize data quality responsibilities into daily routine and methodology quickly view processes associated with Data Management as non-threatening and habitual rather than over-and-above the existing work effort.
- Business Element-Data Element Construct
- Business Element Based Business Rules Construct
- Critical Data Element Criteria and Measurement Construct
- Data Quality Rules Construct
- Data Profiling Construct
- Quality Metrics and Dashboards
- Defect Management Construct
- Root Cause Analysis Construct
- Capability Optimization
- RACI Matrix
- Process Designs and End-to-End Process Integration
- Procedures Guide
- Process Performance Measurement